We bought our one way Kona tickets!!!! YWAM here we come!
Exciting, scary, adventurous, crazy, sweaty palms, jumping up and down, heart pounding, yet peaceful all at the same time! And yes, if you look closely, we’re leaving a day early. That’s because we got a great deal… who knew it’s more expensive to travel on a Friday instead of Thursday?! So, that means we’ll be spending our 1st night in the airport sleeping all squished up on the chairs. And we couldn’t be happier. We have such a peace about moving forward!
Here are some other exciting tidbits:
1. I gave my 2 weeks notice to the hospital! My last day is March 15th!!!
2. We’re shopping around for moving trucks (so far U-Haul has the best deal, believe it or not!)
3. Our last day in our apartment is March 18th!!!
4. We’re going to be prayed for and commissioned at our church on March 13th!!!
5. We sold a chair and a surfboard last night… and posted a bunch of stuff on craigslist.
T-minus 19 days till we head to Sacramento to see Davey’s parents and store our stuff, drive to Georgia for Davey’s friend’s wedding, but stop in Nashville on the way to GA to see Jack and Cherie, then finish the road trip in NJ and spend the rest of our time there with my family until we take off for Kona! On the way, we have a 7 hour layover in Seattle and that’s where Davey’s brother lives! So that’s our plan… for now. God might have other ideas 🙂